Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Winner!! I have chosen to name my shop "Ruby's Circle of Friends" Crafts & Consignment! the winner of the purse is Debra with her Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6238436 Now she will get to choose her purse. Will update when the choice has been made.

As for the shop, the electric is on. Now I need the water on. I had no idea the water had been shut off. A call to the village tomorrow should be all it takes. I have taken some of my handmade items down and different things for displays. Once I get it all set up I will post some pictures. Will go get my insurance this week too. Getting closer all the time. Have my first classes scheduled with a Girl Scout troop so that should be fun. Check back to see how things are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment